Join Our Team
We want you to help us help others.
At Luis F. Hess PLLC, we are dedicated to helping clients reach their immigration goals. To provide the best service, we need the best team.
And we need to expand that team.
Right now, we are looking for:
- Attorneys to fight for clients’ rights and help them find the best solutions
- Paralegals to help clients meet all the requirements to achieve their goals
- Client consultants to help clients determine the best course of action for their future
We work as a team and value the input from every team member. We believe in sharing knowledge and developing the talents of our team members. We know that we reach our fullest potential as a firm only when we cultivate the potential of each and every team member.
Consider a career with Luis F. Hess.
If you’d like to explore the opportunities available with our firm, submit your resume and a letter introducing yourself.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Immigration Associate Attorney Requirements:
- Licensed and in good standing with a bar association to practice law in the United States.
- Minimum of one full year of experience in Immigration Law practice.
- Preference is given to someone with a background in employment-based representation, so if you have a background in Employment-based Immigration with foreign nationals that own multiple businesses, please apply today! We also do Family-based petitions. Deportation defense is about 10% of our business.
- Exceptional legal research, writing, and analytical aptitude. You’ll need to be competent in developing legal strategies for your clients.
- You prepare immigration and legal documents from inception to approval with little direction. Writing samples are required to move forward!
- An ability to engage professionally with clients in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Excellent references, and we will check them!
- Upbeat, team-centric personality – we work together to meet the firm’s and client’s goals.
- Should be proficient in using MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with CRM software is preferable to manage a case from intake through outcome. You must be tech-savvy and willing to learn independently!