If You’re from a War-Torn Country, You May Be Eligible for Temporary Protected Status

May 4, 2022

The Department of Homeland Security designates certain countries for Temporary Protected Status, often referred to as TPS, when those countries are in the midst of a war or natural disaster. That means that if you’re…

Read More

If You’re from Ukraine or Afghanistan, You May Be Eligible for Temporary Protected Status

March 28, 2022

An Experienced Immigration Lawyer at Luis F. Hess, PLLC could help you get TPS Relief The Department of Homeland Security recently designated Ukraine and Afghanistan for Temporary Protected Status, often referred to as TPS. That…

Read More
applying for citizenship USA

What Happens if my Citizenship is Denied?

January 12, 2022

  Many people dream of immigrating to the United States with hopes of a better life as a citizen. However easy it might look on paper, applying for citizenship in the US is no simple…

Read More
applying for EB-5

Applying for an EB-5

October 20, 2021

Immigrating through an EB-5 Application A foreigner getting a green card must fill out various immigration forms and paperwork. If you wish to apply for a green card, you must be familiar with the legal…

Read More
green card application

Can a Green Card Application Be Denied?

October 12, 2021

Being Denied a US Green Card US immigration lawyers deal with a variety of people and work on all sorts of immigration issues. Our law firm receives the most legal questions on the green card…

Read More
Business immigration attorney

What Do Business Immigration Lawyers Do?

October 6, 2021

Business Immigration Lawyers At Work American immigration lawyers deal with immigration issues of different sorts daily. This could be related to different types of US visas, USCIS forms for a naturalization application, or what not…

Read More
Deportation attorney

What Do Deportation Lawyers Do?

September 23, 2021

Immigration Legal Proceedings Filing paperwork with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is never easy. USCIS processing times for immigrants are long, and USCIS forms can leave you overwhelmed and confused. However, because of…

Read More
Marrying a US citizen

Marrying a US Citizen and Applying for a Green Card Visa

September 9, 2021

Immigration Laws When Marrying a US Citizen Every day, family immigration law firms handle numerous cases involving nationality and visa, permanent residency, travel documents, and authorization papers. One of the most popular queries, however, are…

Read More
Shenandoah immigration lawyer

How Can a Shenandoah Immigration Attorney Help

August 18, 2021

  Filing a US citizenship application can be one of the most stressful things that an immigrant will do. Those who have plans of becoming a US citizen will have to go through lengthy processing…

Read More