Begin Your U.S. Immigration Process
1. Pick a Time
Sign up to schedule a consultation with our legal professionals. You’ll receive a call confirming your appointment within 24 hours.
2. Meet Our Team
Tell us about your goals and learn how our immigration attorneys can help.
3. Get the Immigration Assistance You Need
Once you’ve signed on, we start to accomplish your immigration plan, preparing your portfolio and guiding you through the legal channels until we reach the finish line.
Luis F. Hess
Immigration Attorney In The Woodlands
Luis F. Hess is an experienced The Woodlands, TX immigration attorney who practices law in Montgomery County and the surrounding areas. Our Shenandoah immigration attorney is conveniently located off of I-45 in Shenandoah, Texas, just north of The Woodlands and south of Conroe.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Admitted to Practice Law in Two States: Texas and Missouri
- Latest Publication: “Immigration Compliance” The 16th Employment law Update. The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce (2012)
- Member of The Woodlands Bar Association Board of Directors
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Founder and Manager of Luis F. Hess, PLLC
- Former U.S. Air Force JAG Corp