Are You an Immigrant and the Victim of a Crime? You May Be Eligible for a U Visa

If you were the victim of certain types of crime and have valuable information to the police or other law enforcement officials, you may be eligible for a special U visa. The U visa is a nonimmigrant visa to help victims of crimes who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse. This visa can allow you to remain in the U.S. legally if you are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in investigating or prosecuting criminal activity.

Click here to learn more.