- Admitted to practice in Texas
- Admitted to practice in Missouri
- Juris Doctor with a Certificate in Health Law, Saint Louis University
- Master of Arts in International Relations with a Specialization in Statistical Methodology, University of Arizona, Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics, Saint Louis University, Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Foreign Language Training
- Mandarin Chinese from Sprachcaffe International in Beijing, China
- Spanish at the Universidad de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Spanish at the Madrid-SLU Program in Madrid, Spain
Publications and Presentations
- “Immigration Compliance.” The 16th Employment Law Update. The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce (2012).
- Chapter on “Reverse Mortgages and Foreclosures in Missouri.” Missouri Bar CLE, Elder Law (2010).
- “Event History Analysis: A New I.D.E.A. and a New Approach to Diversionary Theory.” American Political Science Association Conference. Chicago, Illinois (2007)
- “Rational Actors: Do Political Leaders React or Anticipate Changes in Public Opinion?” Western Political Science Association Conference. Albuquerque, New Mexico (2006).
- “From Promises to Policy: An Examination of How Presidents Achieve Success in Presidential-Sponsored Legislation.” Penn State McNair Research Conference. University Park, Pennsylvania (2004).
- The Woodlands Bar Association – Board of Directors Member
- Asociacion de Empresarios Mexicanos
- Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber
- Houston Young Lawyers Association – Night Court Member
- State Bar of Texas: Business Law, Construction Law, and Corporate Counsel Section Member
- Knights of Columbus
- St. Anthony of Padua Church Member